36 & 48 Month Contract Options
Our Rent-to-Own program allows our customers to rent the barns with NO CREDIT CHECK if purchasing is not an option. There is no credit application to fill out and you are not required to keep the barn.
No Credit Check. Period. Just make a small, REFUNDABLE security deposit and your barn is on it’s way. After all the contract obligations are met, the barn is yours to keep. Stop Any Time | Stop renting at any time without affecting your credit rating. No Penalty Fees | Want to pay off your barn early? Not a problem… and we won’t charge you any extra fees.
ASK ABOUT OUR $0 DOWN OPTION!
RENT-TO-OWN | NO CREDIT CHECK
You read that right! Cotton State Barns established our Rent-To-Own Program* to allow customers to rent the barns with NO CREDIT CHECK if purchasing is not an option. That’s right – no credit application to fill out and you are not required to keep the barn! All that is required is a small, refundable security deposit. We made it simple, because storage should be an easy and afforable solution.
All Rent-To-Own customers have the option to:
- OWN THE BARN after all contract obligations are met.
- Pay off early with NO PENALTY FEES
- Stop renting at any time, with NO EFFECT ON THEIR CREDIT RATING
- 36 OR 48 MONTH CONTRACT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- For pricing options in your area please use our DEALER LOCATOR and contact us today to get your barn delivered ASAP.
Please note: The Rent-to-Own Program is not available for Built-On-Site barns.
FREE DELIVERY AND SETUP*
*Free Delivery and Setup within 50 miles of nearest dealership. Additional trips may be subject to change.
Additional charges will be assessed to each mile over 50 miles, one-way. Ask your dealer for details.
* Weather and Ground Conditions Permitting.
**Additional Trips May Be Subject to Charge.
**Additional Charges Will Be Assessed To Each Mile Over 50 Miles, One-Way.
**Cotton State Barns, CTH Rentals, LLC., or Any of their Associates are not responsible for permits, covenant searches, restrictions, setbacks, obstacle removal [including fences], yard damage, or underground damage. Please contact your local building inspector or home owner’s association for information.
PRESSURE TREATED WOODEN BLOCKS FOR LEVELING ARE PROVIDED
Concrete blocks may be used, but must be provided by customer and must be prearranged with driver before delivery.
- First 6 Years – Cotton State Barns will cover defects [normal aging & wear excluded] with regards to materials* and craftsmanship AT NO CHARGE TO YOU.
We Stand behind our product – period.
- Cotton State Barns has always been and will remain dedicated to the old-fashioned concepts of honesty, integrity, work ethic and quality. Limited Life-Time Warranty | All of our pressure treated materials have a lifetime warranty against termite damage and fungal decay.